Friday, January 19, 2007

Typical day at sch
budden got sth interesting !!! hahas


after chinese test, me and grp of frendz pass by the zion rm dere,
got one red dustbin lahx , on top got one pink wallet ...
belongs to Tan Shu Rong , a sec one
me and kc went to office yeah ? ...
to return the wallet
then we found tat gal dere -.-'
wif a teacher .
after i left , she ran to me and ask

' Did u take any money frm her wallet ? ' ...
' No ' i replied ...
-.-'
anw nth happened after tat, they thanked me and went off .
hahs , feel so gd after doing a gd deed .
zq they all like heck tat wallet lahx ... dun go touch .
since im such a nice guy , i return lorz... hahas =P
i showed my mum the ' Harvest' bk ,
pointed out Ms Chiong ,
mum said she veri pretty ! hahas
Hope u r getting fine wif ur life .
it's urs anw , not mine .
i doubt u will see tis anw ,
all the best ,
yeah tats all .


Currently working on FF8 nw =.='
disc 2 hahas ...
playing when im free
ahhh random crap ...

No comments: